Basic Fill Pattern 80 - 140 BPM
Most recent charts addedPlay Exercise
How to use the exercise pages
- If you are unfamiliar with the exercise or have forgotten exactly how it sounds simply press the play button on the 'Hear Chart' box. The chart will play at the stated BPM.
- When you are comfortable with how the exercise should sound, start the metronome by pressing the play button on the metronome box. Depending on how much time you have already spent doing the exercise will determine how long and at what tempo the exercise should be practiced. If it is the first time to do the exercise the metronome will be set at the lowest BPM for the exercise.
- All exercises start at low tempos and gradually build up speed the more you play them. Stick to the BPMs prescribed on an exercise even if you can play it comfortably at that tempo or a higher one. Each Exercise is designed to build your skill gradually and with absolute confidence. Progressing through the exercise too quickly is not advised.
- The time spent on each exercise gradually reduces the more time you spend practicing. Generally you will be required to play new exercises slowly for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, depending on the exercise, the amount of time will reduce as the tempo increases. When you achieve 100% progress on an exercise you will play the exercise for 1 or 2 minutes, but at the maximum prescribed tempo.
- When continuing to practice an exercise above 100% progress you will play for 1 or 2 minutes but the tempo will fluctuate between the maximum BPM and a medium tempo. This method of practice will ensure that you can play exercises at varying tempos (and not just at the maximum).